Hahaha. I love you too!
Because girls are catty! Boys lack the capacity for such things :)
by myself. I wish you were here, Socks.
Best Christmas Eve ever.
I celebrate Xmas.
Your well wishes are appreciated, though. Even if you’re forgetting that I’m an Atheist.
So you know, the X is a Greek symbol meaning Christ that was originally used by Christians to identify themselves as such without fear of persecution.
You got yours, I got mine.
Could you be any more insensitive? It’s great that that shit gives you a warm fuzzy, but that’s the only way people can still feel a connection with her, apart from going to her cross. What gives you the right to stalk her wall and read that? My sister was one of her best friends, she was a part of our family, and I’m seriously offended by the fact that you posted that screencap. “This girl”. The least you could do is actually use her name if you’re going to post her Facebook wall. That’s just shitty.
but I really don’t want meatloaf for dinner. I had my heart and stomach all set on tacos and now I have to skip dinner.
Do it! Accents are awesome.
Hourly/whenever I feel like it pictorial updates of the all-nighter.
- J.K. said the world was a sunnier, happier place after the seventh book and the death of Voldemort.
- Harry Potter, who always voiced a desire to become an Auror, or someone who fights dark wizards, was named head of the Auror Department under the new wizarding government headed by his friend and ally, Kingsley Shacklebolt.
- His wife, Ginny Weasley, stuck with her athletic career, playing for the Holyhead Harpies, the all-female Quidditch team. Eventually, Ginny left the team to raise their three children — James, Albus and Lily — while writing as the senior Quidditch correspondent for the wizarding newspaper, the Daily Prophet.
- When asked “What child did harry give the marauders map to if any,” J.K. said, “I’ve got a feeling he didn’t give it to any of them, but that James sneaked it out of his father’s desk one day.”
- Contrary to a quote in an earlier interview, J.K. says Ron Weasley joined his brother, George, as a partner at their successful joke shop, Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes. George named his first child and son Fred, and he goes on to have a very successful career, helped by Ron.
- Hermione Granger, Ron’s wife, furthered the rights of subjugated creatures, such as house elves, in the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures before joining the magical law enforcement squad. The couple had two children — Rose and Hugo.
- Harry and his friends have their own history depicted on Chocolate Frogs cards. Ron will describe this as his finest hour.
- A new, improved Percy ended up as a high-ranking official in the new Ministry of Magic under Kingsley. Dolores Umbridge was arrested, interrogated and imprisoned for crimes against Muggleborns.
My favorite is the last one :)
Oh, you’re funny ><