I think I was just prank called.
OH MY GAWD. SCAN THEM AND POST THEM! :O
They’re under a read more out of consideration. :)
Plus I had to take pictures; my scanner’s currently out of commission.
From the July 15th Harrisburg Patriot News. By Julia Hatmaker.
This lady got the damn year wrong.
- Make a list in your head of the major components of the dish
- Alternate those components with the words “with that,” “and the,” and “with that little bite of/crunch from”
- End with a synonym for “good”
- Chicken, cheese, tomatoes, spinach
- “Mmmmm, the chicken with that cheese, and the tomato, with that little crunch from the spinach.”
Oh, you know. Softly strumming out Kimya Dawson and the Avetts while you two drift into the Land of Nod…
Hahaha. That’s true, it’s rare that I get uncomfortable.