male privilege is ryan lochte responding to ye shiwen’s record-beating swim by saying “it was pretty impressive. and it was a female. she’s fast. if she was there with me, i don’t know, she might have beat me.”
lochte swam his final 50 meters in 29.10 seconds. ye swam it in 28.93. motherfucker, she DID BEAT YOU.
- No one: So how do you balance being a father and a husband with being an athlete?
I’m so sick of people thinking they can just waltz into my room when I’m obviously listening to music in 4/4.
just a friendly reminder that this guy
is actually this guy
I hold my judgement until he smiles.
Fine! Cats in general!
- Art: Draw anything.
- Blue: What song do you listen to when you're feeling down?
- Cup: Do you drink Tea or Coffee?
- Dopey: Tell us an embarrassing story.
- English: How many languages can you speak?
- Fear: Tell us three fears.
- Game: What was the last board game you played?
- Harry Potter: What was the last book you read?
- Injury: Have you ever walked into a glass door?
- Jump: Do five jumping jacks/star jump.
- Kiss: Who's your biggest celebrity crush?
- Love: Do you believe in marriage?
- Money: What would you do with 1 million dollars?
- Naughty: Tell us three things that your parents disapprove of?
- Oops: What is one thing you'd like to change/fix?
- Picture: Post a pic of your lovely face.
- Quality: Name three of your favourite blogs.
- Rapunzel: Name three Disney movies that you adore.
- Star-sign: When's your birthday?
- Teacher: What do you aspire to be?
- Unite: Do you sponsor a cause?
- Varsity: Do you play/watch sport?
- Word: Write out your URL in your handwriting
- Xylophone: Do you play an instrument?
- Yellow: What's your favourite colour?
- Zoo: What is your favourite animal?
Allison Schmitt sounds like my family’s full-of-herself hipster/bragger/Penelope voice. I can see her twirling that lock of her hair and saying her mother was Busch Gardens and her father was Six Flags.
- Interviewer: Okay. Which designers do you prefer?
- Hillary Clinton: What designers of clothes?
- Interviewer: Yes.
- Hillary Clinton: Would you ever ask a man that question?
- Interviewer: Probably not. Probably not.